If you die without a will or insurance, you know that folks will act foolishly. You’ve seen it happen to other families.
- No clear leadership.
- Relatives come from around the world with their input. (No money but they have a lot to say about everything. Their wishes may be carried out and not yours.)
- Someone has to pay the final expenses, and this could wipe out a family member’s savings and threaten their family’s financial security.
- Any and everybody going through your personal belongings and financial information.
- GoFundMe.com pops up. (Which is a reflection on your decision-making abilities.)
- Relatives stop speaking to each other for years to come, if not forever.
- What about the children? The courts make decisions about the placement of your children. (Do you really want them to live with just anyone?)
- We know that you’ve seen this one… The mother and father or grandparents worked hard to pay off the house note. Next time you drive down the block the house is boarded up and is probability being auctioned off for taxes. (The estate may have been tied up in the courts for a year, two, or who knows how long.) *
- Actual fights break out and sometimes people even die.
Don’t let this happen to your family.
TO THE BEST OF YOUR ABILITY, YOU CAN AVOID SOME OF THESE THINGS FROM HAPPENING.
Don’t forget that your spouse and children have lost your income. Just imagine that happening to them.
Get a will ASAP. Visit: www.HowToGetAWill.com (You can get a will in 5 days, and it is so affordable.)
Get insurance ASAP. Visit: www.GetStartedWithLivingBenefits.com (Which also protects you in case of certain illnesses. You can get a great term policy with living benefits to get you started. Just be sure that you have some type of coverage. **
You will never regret it!
If you have questions, please contact us at 773-609-2226.
Sonja Cassandra Perdue, Financial Advisor
*Laws vary from state-to-state.
**Terms and conditions may apply.